Hair removal Laser
is the process of removing unwanted hair by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
When treating hair the energy of the laser light is used to prevent the regrowth of the hair.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
Light emitted by the laser is absorbed by the pigment (color) located in the hair follicle, disabling several follicles at a time to eliminate or significantly impede the hair’s growth. These lasers tend to treat hair follicles that are in an active growth phase and therefore more than one treatment may be required to disable hair follicles that subsequently enter this growth phase.
There are many different laser hair removal machines available today, and many would like to know which laser type is simply the best. Though the answer to this question will depend on your specific skin and hair type, there are certainly a few favorites among today’s laser hair removal practitioners.
What is Mediostar Next
The MedioStar Next Diode Laser System offers powerful technology as well as both short and long pulses to safely and effectively treat all skin types, including tanned skin. The MedioStar Next laser is an updated version of the regular Mixt Diode laser. The MedioStar Next is a huge progression for laser hair removal: it is much faster and the comfort level is significantly better, The MedioStar Next can treat backs and legs comfortably in only 15 minutes, without anesthetics . The treatment time is reduced by up to 75%. The MedioStar family of diode laser systems represents some of the best lasers that are available today.
• The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people.
• This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer.
• Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
• large areas such as legs and backs can be cleared of hair in a single treatment
Laser treatment itself may cause a slight tingling sensation. Immediate after-effects may include redness and swelling, which disappear in a short time.
When will I see results?
Best results are usually observed after 3-5 sessions, which are done at 4-6 week intervals depending on the individual’s hair growth rate.
Side effects are very rare. Most common side effects are transient pigment changes which usually occurred in the darker skin types or in patients who had tans at the time of treatment.
Price per treatment 2,000 – 10,000 Baht depend on area
Hair Removal Laser Course
* Underarms / Mustache Area for only 6,000 thb for 5 sessions
* Cheeks / Beard Area for only 12,000 thb for 5 sessions
* Lower Arms for only 16,000 thb for 5 sessions
* Lower Legs for only 20,000 thb for 5 sessions
More information call 02-6198407
* Price can be changed without prior notification.