❤️❤️What is Cherry Hemangioma and How to treat it?❤️❤️
Red moles are a common skin problem that is mostly occurs in people over age 30.
This red mole is a type of Vascular tumor which is not dangerous nor cancerous but they may get bigger or easily bleeds when irritated.
It’s appearance looks bright red, round in shape and the size vary from the tip of the needle to as large as a centimeter and mostly located more on body, arms and shoulders.
However, if it is rapidly increases in size, bleeds and rapidly increases in number, it is recommended to see a dermatologist as it maybe related to other diseases.
How to treat?
Usually red moles do not need to be removed except for cosmetic purposes or if it is bleeding.
It can be treated in many ways such as:
1. Electro cauterization or using an ablative laser. There is a scabbing after the procedure and need to take care of the wound and apply antiseptic medications.
2. Cryotherapy or freezing the lesion.
3. A Pulse Dye Laser known as VBeam laser. This laser considered as a gold standard treatment for red moles. It targets the blood vessels under the skin without damaging the top layer of the skin unlike other methods. This method works rapidly that after the treatment the color changes immediately, and after awhile some scabs maybe seen. In about 1 or 2 weeks, some red moles may disappear and some needs to be repeated.
4. A biopsy maybe recommended if the dermatologist suspects that the lesion may turned into cancerous or other similar skin problem that can be treated with the treatments mentioned.
Board certified Dermatologist
If you want to make an appointment, please feel free to contact us at
- ⏰ Monday – Saturday 11am – 7pm, Sunday 11am – 4pm
- ☎️ Tel. 02-6198407
- 🚇 BTS Sanam Pao Exit 1
- MAP: https://g.page/prodermaclinic?share
- LINE @proderma
#redmole #hemangioma #laser #dermatologist